How should I care for my Lashes?
During the first 24 hours:
It is highly recommended that you avoid all moisture for the first 24 hours. That means no showering, no bathing, no steam rooms, no hot yoga! This will prolong the longevity of your lashes and allow the adhesive to fully cure.
After 24 hours:
- No curling your lashes, the extensions are already curled. We have 6 curl options to choose from so you can achieve your desired look.
- No Mascara, not that you will need it anyways! We do, however, carry an extension safe mascara for special occasions or to add a little extra drama to your lashes. Please ask your technician for details if interested.
- Try not to rub your eyes, it will weaken the bonding agent which adheres the lashes. Not to mention you may make a mess of them by tangling and twisting the extensions.
- Try not to sleep with your face down in your pillow, it will affect the staying power of your lashes.
- When showering face away from the shower head, the lashes are waterproof but not water pressure proof!
- Avoid ALL oil-based products as oil will break down the adhesive.
- It's imperative to remove all eye make up at the end of the night to avoid any eye irritations and build up. We carry a great lash cleanser kit which includes an oil free foam cleanser and cleansing brush that we highly recommend.
- Brush your lashes daily with the mascara wand we provide you with at the end of every service. This will help keep your lashes in place and keeps them from tangling or twisting.
- Especially with the Siberian Mink, be careful with hot tools and cooking as the heat can singe the tips of the lashes resulting in flattening or tightly curling the extension!